Wednesday 9 December 2009

Welcome

Good morning everyone and my name's Dougie and I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to read my first ever blog.

Well it's nearly 2:15am and I'm full of Rocket Fuel (that's really strong coffee and not the stuff used by NASA, although it's probably not far off ha ha).

Anyway like I said, the first blog so here goes. I thought I would start by telling you a bit about us here at Parkin's Paranormal Investigations (P.P.I).

We are based in Cornwall and have been investigating paranormal activity in the UK for 6 years now and have visited many weird and wonderful places, and we have captured some fantastic pictures which we will post very soon. We are always willing to share our findings and experiences with other investigators and members of the public, as we believe that we are all working towards a common goal, to prove that spirits really do exist. Some may use spiritual means such as pendulums and clairvoyant mediums and others may take a more scientific approach, but one thing I have learnt over the years, is that we must respect each other's opinions however we may feel about the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment