Friday 18 December 2009

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Santa's on his way.....

Well 7 days everybody and that Jolly fat man, with his red suit, and white beard will be coming down your chimney, and parking his reindeer's on the roof.

Jules and I saw a house in a village where our friends live that had more lights than Blackpool. I don't think their to bothered about their carbon foot print, and I'd hate to think how much their next quarterly is going to cost them. Anyway, I said to Jules that its a little over the top. Put up a few lights, but something like that's a little bit too much. She told me to stop moaning, that its Christmas and that I should have more of the festive spirit.

Well for once Jules was right (God help me when she reads that bit, I can feel the sore head now ha ha) so I started to think and I came to a conclusion that the lights are a good thing. For one after Santa's had all those brandys, sherrys, ports and all those other medicinal drinks, he will be a little out of sorts; so when he lands his sleigh, the lights make an excellent landing spot and help keep him awake.

Now hopefully this year Jules and myself will be going on one of our litte Christmas ghost hunts, we just get in the car and find somewhere. 3 years ago we went to Lydford castle at 12am Christmas day (The picture of me on the website home page looking down at an orb is take on that very night) so if we do then we will post our pictures on there for you all to see. Our pictures from the investigation we did on the 14/12/09 are on the facbook page so if you haven't seen them please do there are some fantastic photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment