Monday 14 December 2009

The big day

Apologies for not posting a blog yesterday, but I was playing Santa delivering presents to everyone which was tiring ha ha or should I say ho ho ho. Only 11 days and it is here, so its turning into yet another mad rush.

In about 1 hour we will be setting off to do the investigation and what a stressful day I have had with that, first the computer crashed with all the paperwork on now i cant get into the facebook account. While I'm writing this I am eating my tea, getting all the equipment together, and making sure all the paperwork is in order.

Anyway I will try and sort the facebook account out and then you can all see the photos we will take tonight.

Our thoughts have been with you today Jon and Corrina and we hope to see you both very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment