Tuesday 22 December 2009

The Phantom Airman?

Sorry I haven't posted a blog for sometime, but I have been extremely busy doing research into a follow up investigation we conducted on the 20/12/09. What a strange night that was, we took some fantastic pictures and caught lots of orbs and mists on the cameras. One orb that we captured seemed to have what I believed to be an owl in it, so I went into Sherlock Holmes mode. I thought that with us being around replica WW2 aircraft maybe the owl could be associated with an RAF squadron so I asked Gary to look for squadron crest with an owl, this produced two results but only one matched what I saw in the orb. After discovering what squadron we were looking for we found that they conducted night time operations and that one of their targets were German Schnellboat (E-Boats) now they were torpedo boats and at the location we did our investigation is a German torpedo. I managed to get a list of combat records and medals awarded to pilots of that squadron and also the first two letters of the pilots possible aircraft, but the search still continues. Please visit our facebook page Parkin's Paranormal Investigations (P.P.I) to view the photos we will have them all on there by tomorrow. We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us at P.P.I.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a great read, very interesting. I would like to wish all at PPI a Merry Christmas and a "hauntingly" Happy 2010
    xx

    ReplyDelete