Saturday 12 December 2009

P.P.I Investigation

Sorry that the blog is so late, I have been rushed off my feet today.

This is because we have been asked to do an investigation on Monday. So I thought last night I would interview the client, and get some of the paper work done today along with, getting the office squared up, and doing the chores (a mans work is never done).

Once the website is finished we will post the reports and pictures on there, but for the time being we are going to post photos on our facebook page starting Tuesday along with the report for the investigation.

Now some non paranormal news. Recently in our garden we have been getting two beautiful squirrels visit us, along with a wide variety of birds which is starting to make our house feels like Longleat at the moment. These squirrels are mainly gray with red running from their heads to their tails.

So this morning when I was making a cup of tea, I looked out the kitchen window and there was three of them, one was bold enough to walk up to the back door bless. then as we put the nuts out for the birds the same individual decided to chase a little robin off who was after some bread we had put out on the ground. Oh and we decided we would name them or at least I did. Nutella is the one who has the most red and always seems to be eating the bird nuts, then Baggins who takes the bread away like a little theif, and the one who thinks he's the boss that's Duke.

Tomorrow I will post a few pictures of them on here for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment